DIY Streak-Free Glass Cleaner

Hi...my name is Rose, and I haven't cleaned my windows in a REALLY long time. Also, we have dogs, so everyone call tell that I haven't cleaned the windows in a REALLY long time. Well, I re-set the clock today on my window cleaning schedule, and my windows look amazing!


This glass cleaner is incredibly effective. It is completely streak-free and leaves the behind a fresh, clean scent. I put this together in about 30 seconds, so I have yet another cleaning product in my arsenal that will take no time at all to replenish. Bonus: it's all natural!

I used newspapers to scrub - they work great, and I like to recycle!


Does this stuff work or does this stuff work?!? I'm telling you, my windows have never been cleaner, and my husband agrees!

Here's what you need:

  • 16 oz glass spray bottle - you always want to use glass, especially when using a citrus oil. The citrus oil is strong and can start to corrode a plastic bottle. You don't want those plastic toxins seeping into your cleaning products. That would totally defeat the purpose of going natural!
  • 1 1/2 cups Distilled Vinegar
  • 1/2 cup Water
  • 10 drops Young Living Lemon essential oil
The Lemon essential oil has lots of uses. I love love LOVE it in my cleaners. I diffuse it when cleaning, too. My house smells so fresh, and it keeps me motivated to keep on cleaning! You can learn about uses and safety for Lemon essential oil HERE.

Here's how to make your own:
  • Pour vinegar in your bottle.
  • Add water.
  • Add 10 drops Lemon oil.
  • Shake gently to mingle.
  • Enjoy!


Lemon is another oil that comes in your starter kit, so now you've got another idea for your goodies!

Thanks for stopping by!










********************

Comments

Popular Posts