DIY Hand Soap - In Just 5 Simple Steps!

Making your own DIY Hand Soap is way easier than you think! Today I've got a recipe for you that you can whip up in just 5 simple steps! I love easy, and I love that I can use this soap to replace yet another chemical in my home that I was putting on my skin MULTIPLE times a day! This soap is also easy on the budget!


For my soap dispenser I use a canning jar and bought a package of pumps that screw on the top of the jar. I got mine on Amazon, but I've seen them at the local craft store and have even come across them at Wal-Mart.

Here's what you need:

  • 3/4 cup Distilled Water (or just plain old water like I used)
  • 3/4 cup Castile Soap (I used unscented)
  • 1 TB Vitamin E oil
  • 1 TB soothing oil such as sweet almond, jojoba, or avocado oil
  • Young Living essential oils (I used Thieves & Lemon for my kitchen and Frankincense & Citrus Fresh for my bathroom)
First pour the water into your jar.


Next, add your Castile Soap.


Now you'll add your Vitamin E oil followed by your soothing oil.



Finally, add the Young Living essential oils of your choice. I put about 25 drops in total between the two oils I used. I used citrus oils in both of my blends, so I won't be using it on my face if I'll be heading outisde since citrus oils are photosensitive and can magnify the sun's rays. If you do want to use these blends in this soap as a face wash, just be sure to use it before bed time or hold off going out in the sun for at least 2 hours.


That's it! Now you've got an all-natural hand soap that smells great, nourishes your skin, and leaves you feeling clean and fresh!


Make sure you subscribe to my blog via email at the top of this page and like my Facebook Page so that you don't miss any of my adventures or DIY recipes!

Thanks for stopping by!










********************

Comments

Popular Posts