Allow Me to Introduce Myself...

Hi there! Welcome to my blog!

My name is Rose Grunewald, and I am so excited to share my adventures in health with you! I've been making a lot of changes in my life, and I couldn't be happier.


That's me on my walk this morning! Doesn't that look peaceful?!? I live in rural Wisconsin with my husband Jon, two dogs, and two cats. Jon and I love the outdoors, and we spend a lot of time fishing, hunting, camping, and enjoying our country home.

My journey to health has been a looooong and winding road. My health and fitness levels have run the gamut from athlete, to average - but not active, to plus sized and hurting. I was to the point where a simple walk was out of the question because my joints ached and my lungs burned. My hormones have been out of balance for years now, which has affected my appetite, food cravings, and has made weight loss (and fertility) a struggle.

A few years back, I found a wonderful diet that I was on and off as I went through life's ups and downs. This spring, I decided that enough was enough, and I finally gave my all to my diet and overall health journey. I have lost over 40 pounds, and I am going strong (shout out to the Trim Healthy Mama way of food freedom!). The difference this time? My mindset. I have finally started looking at my food, fitness, and life choices in a new light. I am eager to put healthy, real food into my body and kick the junk out!


Now that my food choices are in line, I got to thinking about the other junk in my life. It made no sense to me to avoid eating junk while I simultaneously surrounded myself with toxins and chemicals. I have been looking for a better way, and after much research, I found Young Living. I'm absolutely amazed with the power of essential oils, and I'm here to share my adventures in kicking the chemicals out of my life and in healthy living with you!

Come along with me - we will have tons of fun! I'm prioritizing my wellness, and I'm a busy woman building my professional career and keeping sane by crafting, loving on my family, and enjoying the outdoors with my handsome husband and adorable dogs...so while I can't promise you daily blog posts, I can promise you authentic and honest content that will help you to grow in your own wellness journey through knowledge of essential oils.


As I use my oils and grow in wellness, I'll share my recipes and tips with you. I'll also share my adventures in life with you, and we'll keep each other accountable. Sound good?


Make sure you subscribe to my blog with your email address, so you don't miss a thing!

And now that you know about me - tell me about you! I'd love to hear about your health goals - please share them in the comments so we can support one another.

Thanks for stopping by!











Comments

  1. Rose this is the best! I can't wait to see where this amazing journey will take you. I will be watching. :) I'm still working on losing 20 more pounds of my baby weight!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts